SPEKTRUM SPM8800 DX8 WITH AR8000 AND TM1000 TRANSMITTER/RECEIVER ONLY
- High-speed 11ms frame rate with 2048 resolution
- 30-model internal memory
- Large 128 x 64 backlit screen
- Includes TM1000 Full Range Telemetry Module providing real-time Flight Log data, receiver voltage, flight pack voltage, RPM and temperature
- Includes AR8000 8-channel High-Speed Receiver
- Includes 2000mAh Ni-MH battery pack
- Includes SD card for Spektrum Data Interface
- Includes global 12V charger with adapters for international use
- Includes Spektrum neckstrap
- 4 user-selectable control modes (Mode 1, Mode 2, Mode 3 and Mode 4)
- Spektrum Data Interface for expanded model memory, model sharing, and firmware updates
- Exclusive Spektrum AirWare™ software
- SimpleScroll™ programming interface for easy menu navigation
- Electronic E-ring electronically prevents overdriving the cyclic servos
- 5-point graphic tail curve
- 5-point graphic throttle and pitch curve
- Active gain and governor trim allows in-flight adjustment
- Swash plate timing
- Telemetry alerts (vibe and audible)
- 4 swash plate types
- 3-position flap switch with flap delay and elevator compensation programming
- 8 wing types and 5 tail types
- Language select (English, Italian, French, Spanish or German)
- User-assigned switch function
- Programmable throttle cut
- Refined ergonomics with no-slip comfort grips
- Programmable timer with throttle timer startup
- Quad bearing gimbals
The DX8 is the most advanced 8-channel system you will find anywhere. Its next generation Spektrum AirWare software, built-in telemetry, Spektrum Data Interface and superior ergonomics will completely revolutionize how you fly. And it’s the only 8-channel that gives you these advanced capabilities plus the proven speed and precision of Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX control.
FOUR REASONS YOU NEED A DX8Spektrum AirWareTM Software
Spektrum AirWare is software developed exclusively by Spektrum from the ground up. It has all the programming functions an expert airplane or heli pilot could want, but you don’t have to be an expert to use them.
The built-in telemetry feature on the DX8 gives you the ability to receive real-time information on things like your model’s battery voltage, signal quality, engine or motor temperature and more. And it will all appear right on the big, backlit DX8 display so you can see it at a glance.
The weight distribution and ergonomics of the DX8 provide a sense of balance and comfort that perfectly complements the speed and precision of its DSMX technology. You really do have to feel it to believe it. Some of the more impressive ergonomic features are those usually only available on much more expensive transmitters.
Spektrum Data Interface
With the Spektrum Data Interface you can use a standard SD* card to share model setups with other DX8 owners, store extra model memory and stay up to date with the latest software releases.
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2, DSMX or Spektrum.
Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a danger to use these products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty or service in regards to them.
This product is not intended for use by children under 14 years of age without direct adult supervision.
All Spektrum AR8000 remote receivers are compatible running DSMX and DSM2, in order to identify those remote receivers please reference the PID number located on the receiver case.
Here is a link to an image showing you how to identify the PID: http://www.horizonhobby.com/ProdInfo/Gallery/SPM_remotePID.jpg
- 8 wing types: normal, dual aileron, flaperon, 1 aileron 1 flap, 1 ailerons 2 flaps, 2 ailerons, 2 flaps, elevon
- 5 tail types: normal, V-tail, dual elevator, dual rudder, dual elevator/rudder
- 3-position flaps with elevator compensation and adjustable flap speed
- 5-point throttle curve
- Aileron-to-rudder mixing
- 6 programmable mixes
Common Features Airplane & Helicopter
- Governor programming
- Active governor trim
- Active gyro trim
- 5-point throttle curve
- Cyclic/rudder-to-throttle mixing
- Swashplate mixing
- Electronic E-ring
- 30-model on-board memory
- Active servo monitor
- Telemetry audio and vibe alerts
- Dual rate
- Active range test
- User-adjustable control modes
- User-defined switch assignment
- Channel renaming
- Selectable trim steps
- Throttle cut
- Timer throttle or switch start
- Servo reverse
- Travel adjust
- Servo monitor
- Range check
Programming Features: Airplane and Heli
Model Memory: 30
Modes: Selectable 1, 2, 3 or 4