Parkzone PKZU1200 Mini-Vapor RTF
- Fully-proportional throttle, elevator and rudder control
- Super Lite DSMX® 3-channel receiver/ESC with 2 servos
- 1S brushed coreless motor
- Carbon fiber fuselage rod
- Carbon fiber push rods
- Composite plastic/carbon fiber wing structure
- Lightweight PET film covering
- Includes ParkZone® MLP4DSM 4-channel transmitter
- Includes 1S 30mAh 25C Li-Po battery
- Includes 1-cell DC charger
The tiny ParkZone® Mini Vapor® slow flyer is the ideal indoor flyer for those who don’t have a lot of room to fly indoors. Its precise 3-channel control, slow speed and light weight make it possible to navigate spaces as small as a bedroom or kitchen without bumping into a thing.
Tech NotesYou will need...
Nothing! Everything you need to get flying is included in the box.
SpecificationsWingspan: 8.7 in (220mm)
Overall Length: 11.75 in (298mm)
Motor Size: 6mm brushed
Recommended Battery: 3.7V 1S 30mAh Li-Po (included)
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Beginner
Recommended Environment: Indoor
Is Assembly Required: No